Nutrition is very important. Having your dog eat a high quality, balanced diet is vital for their health and well being.
Our most asked question is "What should we feed our puppy?"
Life's Abundance. We recommend you start by feeding them the same food they are on when they go home as a way to keep as much as possible the same. Going home is stressful for any puppy so don't stress them more by changing their food. We feed all of our adults and puppies Life's Abundance All Life Stages. Some of the things we love about Life's Abundance:
- Formulated by a holistic vet.
- Contains wholesome ingredients designed to provide 100% complete nutrition in accordance with AAFCO.
- It's always fresh as it's made in small batches and never sitting on the warehouse shelf for more than 6 weeks!
- Never had a recall.
- It can be auto shipped so you never run out or ordered as needed...and it's delivered right to your door!
- Our dogs and puppies transitioned to it with NO digestive issues!
- Order prior to picking up your puppy so it arrives in time! If you forget, we will have some small bags on hand that you can purchase at pickup day.
- Not only do they have great food, but also treats, supplements, and grooming products!
Start by trying a starter pack at Life's Abundance!
If you are local and wish to pickup from us, please send a quick email about a week before you need food and we will make sure to have some on hand.
**Disclosure - We are a participant in several affiliate advertising programs designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to their sites. We are also Life's Abundance Independent Field Representatives and receive commissions for sales of their products.
We occasionally receive product samples from companies to test. We feel it important to test-drive products so that we can speak to how they perform and share our opinions about them: good, bad or indifferent. Our reviews are always fair and honest.